The school runs a combination of British and Nigerian curriculum:
– Emphasis on the British Curriculum are in Mathematics, Literacy, ICT, Science, Music, Geography and French.
– The Nigerian Curriculum is covered in Social Studies; Yoruba with an infusion in Mathematics and Geography .
The long-term aim is to prepare the children for the vibrant curriculum that they will experience in Secondary School. The core academic subjects (English, Mathematics, and Science) are taught within an appropriately broad and balanced curriculum that encourages the children, as independent thinkers, to embrace life-long learning.
Subjects taught include:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Physical Education
- Art and Design and Technology
- Religious Education
- Personal Development
- Social Studies
- and French (From Years 1 to 6)